Many of the people we care about most can be vulnerable - elderly parents or relatives, individuals with Alzheimer's and dementia, children, teenagers and those with learning difficulties. We all know someone who could benefit from our GPS tracking system.
Our system is the best of assistive technology in today's world. Not only we can locate the wearer within minutes if they are lost or fail to return home, we can also send an alert if they have fallen and are struggling to get up again.
This reliable service increases safety for the elderly and can also encourage independent living
- View real-time location of your vehicles, via online maps nationwide.
- Fuel Sensor, to check fuel theft, contamination and usage.
- Thermal Sensor, to provide instant alerts for high and low temperatures in thermal sensitive cargo.
- Establish routes and rules to alerts, and/or report on route deviation.
- Track mileage, Track actual mileage through GPS
- Measure distance from key on to key off, and report generation by driver and/or vehicle.
- Generate a range of personalized reports, these can be made available on demand to pre-scheduled and pre-defined address within the organization. Reports Include: Vehicle History, Work-Time, Fuel Usage, Extra Stoppage Time and Extra idling, Harsh Braking/ Sudden Acceleration, Summary of Entire Fleet.
- Alerts for various mechanical warnings, including low oil pressure, high water temperature, brake light failure, low battery, brake oil, tyre, door, hood etc.
- Instant Alerts when a certain compartment (or series of compartments) is opened. Vital for critical high value transportation.
- View the vehicles from anywhere anytime, through an internet connected device (PC, PDA etc) via a password protected web site.
- Vehicle operating status, provided at each transmission, including Ignition on/off, current speed, accurate odometer reading etc.
- Speed Restrictions can be placed to a pre-defined speed in a specified area and/or warning to the driver and/or vehicle can be stopped.
- Geo Fencing allows you to designate an area with a virtual fence. Alerts will be active if the vehicle is leaving/entering/not entering/not leaving a specified area.
- Programmable Events can be defined to transmit and act on complex events e.g. Activating the horn and transmitting data simultaneously when the tanker truck unloads.
- Camera Snapshots, take a picture in real-time from your mobile or the online application.
- Shock Sensor, detect hash braking or any other "shock".
- Shut Down Engine via SMS, Ignition Sensing and Other IO features
- Microphone for in-vehicle Listening
- In-built back-up battery and motion sensor