Our fully customized fleet management application, designed to fit specific needs of various Organizations and Industries
Plan Alerts and Set Destination Route, get Customized Reports for any Specified Date and Time, Monitor and Track in Real-Time through GIS map.
With your Fleet in control, the increase in organizational efficiency and productivity is inevitable.
We are successfully providing solutions for:
- Goods Carrier Companies
- Radio Taxis
- Milk Vans, Schools, Commercial Buses and City Transportation
- Car Rental and Leasing Companies
- Refrigerated Vehicles
- Oil Tankers
- Infrastructure and Construction Companies
- Company Owned Vehicles
How our solution helps you Track, Protect and Manage your Fleet 24X7.
Online Application: Our online application is a fully automated highly advanced fleet Management utility. The application can be customized to the last detail for the purpose best suited for your business. Be it monitoring, generating reports specific to date and time, accessing information anywhere in the world or tracking live maps.
Live Maps: Get real-time information on live maps
Monitor: Set Alerts on Deviation of your Plan by any Vehicle in the Fleet. Get the information in your mobile in real-time.
Reports: Generate Instant Reports specific to any time and date.
Reports Schedule: Assign Report Schedule to deliver MIS reports at specific intervals directly to various defined email ids.
Work Hour: Instant details of Work Hours from Vehicle Start to Ignition Off.
- View real-time location of your vehicles, via online maps nationwide.
- Fuel Sensor, to check fuel theft, contamination and usage.
- Thermal Sensor, to provide instant alerts for high and low temperatures in thermal sensitive cargo.
- Establish routes and rules to alerts, and/or report on route deviation.
- Track mileage, Track actual mileage through GPS
- Measure distance from key on to key off, and report generation by driver and/or vehicle.
- Generate a range of personalized reports, these can be made available on demand to pre-scheduled and pre-defined address within the organization. Reports Include: Vehicle History, Work-Time, Fuel Usage, Extra Stoppage Time and Extra idling, Harsh Braking/ Sudden Acceleration, Summary of Entire Fleet.
- Alerts for various mechanical warnings, including low oil pressure, high water temperature, brake light failure, low battery, brake oil, tyre, door, hood etc.
- Instant Alerts when a certain compartment (or series of compartments) is opened. Vital for critical high value transportation.
- View the vehicles from anywhere anytime, through an internet connected device (PC, PDA etc) via a password protected web site.
- Vehicle operating status, provided at each transmission, including Ignition on/off, current speed, accurate odometer reading etc.
- Speed Restrictions can be placed to a pre-defined speed in a specified area and/or warning to the driver and/or vehicle can be stopped.
- Geo Fencing allows you to designate an area with a virtual fence. Alerts will be active if the vehicle is leaving/entering/not entering/not leaving a specified area.
- Programmable Events can be defined to transmit and act on complex events e.g. Activating the horn and transmitting data simultaneously when the tanker truck unloads.
- Camera Snapshots, take a picture in real-time from your mobile or the online application.
- Shock Sensor, detect hash braking or any other "shock".
- Shut Down Engine via SMS, Ignition Sensing and Other IO features
- Microphone for in-vehicle Listening
- In-built back-up battery and motion sensor